Modestamente Group EOOD, management address city of Sofia, 44 Evlogi Hristo Georgievi Bul., UIC BG201001363, is the official distributor of the brands on the Site, hereinafter referred to as Seller or Dealer, in their capacity as independent Data Controllers (“The Data Controllers”) of the processing of the personal data of the users (hereafter, the “Users”) who browse and exploit the services available on the www.online-modestamente.com internet website (hereinafter the “Website” and the “Services”) hereby provide the Information Notice on Privacy under art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter, “Regulation”, or also the “Applicable Law”).
Legal Basis and Purpose of Processing
The personal data provided by the User when browsing the website www.online-modestamente.com are processed by the Data Controller in accordance with the current regulations for the protection of personal data.
The legal basis of the processing is identified in the provision of its services by the Company, in the management and facilitation of the website, as well as in the establishment, execution and possible termination of online sales contract concluded between the parties, and in the obligations of the same contract connected either directly and/or indirectly deriving from it.
The processing of your personal data by Modestamente Group EOOD is aimed at pursuing the following purposes:
By filling in our contact form, you agree to voluntarily provide your personal data, being aware of your rights under the REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 – GDPR and you consent to your personal data being collected, processed, stored and transmitted to third parties for the purposes specified below.
How do we collect personal data about you?
Voluntarily by you when you provide us with your personal information:
in the event of any registration/subscription to the services/programs made available by Modestamente Group EOOD and/or the possible purchase of goods made available by Modestamente Group EOOD on the www.online-modestamente.com Examples of personal data are name, last name and email address, in addition to the data necessary for the conclusion of the online sales contract, such as: the functional data for the execution of payment, shipment and exchange of purchased goods.
We sometimes collect information about you by watching your behavior on our sites.To do this, we use standard internet approaches to track consumer behavior.
Sometimes, following your explicit consent through the tools, we may receive third-party data, e.g. data from your social networking account, such as Facebook.
What information do we collect and process when you use our services?
In the event of registration/creation of a profile on our Website, we collect the following personal data:
• Your names;
• Mobile number;
• Email address;
• Other contacts for correspondence with you;
• Delivery address – for conclusion of the online sales contract;
• Bank account number – for conclusion of the online sales contract.
For all visitors we, and the suppliers of the used by us instruments, may collect the following personal data:
• Your IP address;
• Your browser ID;
• Your mobile device identifier;
• History of your behavior - pages visited, time spent on them, products purchased and more;
• Behavior of site content / mobile application - navigation, interface elements used, downtime;
• Your searches;
• Your comments.
For what purposes do we process information?
The processing of your personal data by Modestamente Group EOOD is aimed at pursuing the following purposes:
The normal functioning of our sites
This data is strictly necessary for the normal operation of our sites and our mobile applications. Through it, we can authenticate you as a logged in user, show you better content, load the site faster, and protect you and our sites from harm.
Execution and/or conclusion of the online sales contract
The personal data you provide will be used for the establishment, management, execution and/or conclusion of the online sales contract. The data you provide will be processed by the Data Controller for the purpose of managing the purchase order with reference to, for example, payment, shipment, management of returns, customer support, administrative and accounting purposes related to the management of the order and the fulfillment of obligations under the current legislation.
For customization and profiling
The personal data you provided may be processed by the Data Controller for profiling activities, or analysis of your preferences aimed at creating personalized content, ads and offers.
We collect information about your use of the content and combine it with previously collected content to measure, understand and report your use of our services.
This goal does not include customization and profiling.
To inform you about games and promotional offers of Modestamente Group
To fulfill this goal, we collect your personal data to inform you of ours (or third parties – of our partners) - initiatives, promotions, games, offers and more.
For all the purposes described above, we may use third-party tools.
For the processing of your personal data, including the provision to the competent authorities in the cases provided for by law and the fulfillment of the legal obligations of Modestamente Group, as well as for purposes related to the fulfillment of the contractual obligations of the parties
For planning, reporting and statistical purposes
For the purposes of planning, reporting and statistics, is considered any operation of collection and processing of personal data, necessary for statistical surveys or for the production of statistical results, as well as for the preparation, implementation and verification of plans and their results.
For marketing purposes
The personal data you provide will be used for sending commercial or promotional communications, relative updates, for example, to the latest trends, new arrivals, exclusive offers, special events and promotions. In order to send you the most updated information for our initiatives we collect your email or other contact provided as - Viber, Skype, and Messenger etc.
Who else has access to this information?
We sometimes disclose your personal information to third parties, including to persons outside the European Union, subject to the requirements of the Regulation, such as:
• Third parties with whom Modestamente Group has a contractual relationship for the use of collocation services;
• Third parties with whom Modestamente Group has a contractual agreement for the use of Virtual Servers (VPS);
• Third parties providing services to improve the advertising targeting of Modestamente Group's products and services;
• Third parties providing services to Modestamente Group as Accountants and Accounting Firms; Auditors and audit firms; Lawyers - Lawyers, law firms and legal advisers; Notaries; Advertising and PR agencies; Companies engaged in the systematic administration of data.
What are your rights regarding personal data?
Our priority is to inform you of your legal rights and to ensure that they are respected. You have the following rights that should be respected when processing your personal data:
• The right at any time to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data;
• The right to request corrections or additions to your data in the case of inaccuracy found in a written application sent to us;
• Right of access to your personal data;
• The right to restrict the processing of your personal data;
• Right to object to the processing of your personal data;
• The right of data portability;
• The right to request the deletion of your personal data that is being processed illegally;
• The right to ask the Data Administrator to notify third parties to whom the Administrator has provided your data regarding the correction, deletion or restriction of the processing of personal data;
• You have the right to complain to the Data Protection Commission.
Modestamente Group may use the information you provided to contact you about various issues such as:
• to notify you of changes to our policies and current terms and conditions;
• to respond to you when you have contacted us or to respond to your comment or complaint;
• to invite you to participate in our studies regarding Modestamente Group services;
• for marketing purposes;
• to send you appropriate proposals for products and services from Modestamente Group;
• to inform you about Modestamente Group games, contests or promotional offers;
How can I receive, update and manage my personal information?
You have the right to change or withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on an consent prior to its withdrawal.
Types of cookies
Depending on how long they are stored on your device, cookies are categorized as "permanent" and "temporary" ("session") cookies.
• Permanent cookies are stored on your computer or mobile device for long periods of time, which can be years;
• Temporary ("session") cookies are placed temporarily when you visit our websites, but they are not permanently stored on your device and deleted when your session ends, for example by closing the page.
Depending on their function, cookies can generally be categorized into four different types:
• „strictly necessary cookies”;
• „functionality cookies”;
• „performance cookies”;
• „advertising cookies”.
„strictly necessary cookies”
These cookies are strictly necessary for our websites to perform their functions. For example, we use them to identify our users when they use our websites so that we can provide our services or that we can perform and maintain the security of our services. These cookies do not collect information about you that can be used for marketing or advertising.
Your consent to the use of these cookies is presumed by the mere use of our sites, therefore you cannot refuse their use.
These cookies realize the various functionalities on our websites. They allow us to remember your preferences, such as font size and other personal preferences, saving you the time and effort of specifying a username each time you visit our site or view your favorite content.
The information stored by our „performance cookies” helps us understand how you use our websites, to remember and check the history of your past visits, what you viewed or tagged, or how you found us.
Our goal is to provide the visitors of our websites with the information that is most relevant to them.
What types of cookies do we use and for what purposes?
When you visit our websites, you may find that different types of cookies are generated. We may use all four types of cookies described.
• Identification of users for safe access;
• Remembering products added to your cart or purchased during the online shopping process;
• Remember the information you fill in on different pages when you pay or place orders so you don't have to fill out your information repeatedly;
• Save preferences such as language, location, number of search results to be displayed, etc.;
• Save optimization settings such as buffer size and resolution settings on your screen;
• Read your browser settings for optimal visualization of our website on your device screen;
• Seamless loading of the website and maintaining constant access to it;
• Offering the option to save login information to your account so you don't have to enter it every time;
• Track the number of users who visit our web pages;
• Track the time each visitor spends on our web pages;
• Establishing the sequence in which visitors visit the various pages on our website;
• Optimization of our websites.
Preferences and disabling cookies
Below is shown how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers:
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/bg-bg/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
Safari за компютър: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=bg_BG
Safari за таблет и телефон: https://support.apple.com/bg-bg/HT201265
Here you can see the cookies recorded by the most sought after personalized ad vendors and manage your choices:
Current policy was updated on 25.05.2018
Modestamente Group reserves the right at any time to amend and / or supplement this Policy. Changes will take effect as soon as they are posted on the Website, unless otherwise provided in the updated version of the Policy. The Policy may be updated at any time without special notice to users of the Website.